Friday 25 May 2012

Student Spotlight - Marthe Beizen

I recently found a graduation project by a student from Design Academy Eindhoven whose project I found intriguing because it involved architecture/interiors and autism which made me reminisce about the AVP course. It's also fun to compare your work with other students when you do similar courses. Read more about her project here.


" Guided by my thoughts on autism and sensory processing, I started to experiment with a range of different materials, as it was clear to me that patterns and structure were to shape this project. The life of those with autism and that of people with particular receptive senses are heightened with numbers, patterns, structure, organisation and systems. It is in this way that they are capable of experiencing serenity and in some instances, beauty too. " - Marthe Beizen



- Kamini Rao

2 comments:

  1. A very good article post indeed and thanks for sharing. It has proven useful to me as I am a construction student currently studying at university. I feel that your post was fluid and describes the topic very well. Regards, Steve
    Construction Dissertations | Building Studies Dissertations

    ReplyDelete